Batch processing sillyness

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Fri Jul 21 18:28:44 BST 2017

All my batch process does, is execute this:
/home/anders/okem/footer.pl $INPUT

The script overwrites $INPUT with a new file. (It generates a graphic
footer with some logos and a text that is based on the image comment,
but looks some data up in a database, and then attaches this to the
bottom of the original. I'm using ImageMagick to do the work)

digikam places an empty file with "_1" attached to the basename. I
don't understand this behavior. Am I supposed to write my file to
STDOUT or something? There are appearently no documentation of the tool.

Anders

På Fri, 21 Jul 2017 19:18:18 +0200