DK 5.6.0: CLI command to import metadata

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 08:22:21 BST 2017

Hi,

This kind of solution do not exist yet, even if :

1. I understand well the problem as i use also a NAS;
2. Mostly operations done by the scan collection process run in a
separated thread without nothing to do in GUI excepted a progress bar.

So typically it's technically possible but this need to touch a lots
of code to achieve this king of feature.

Sorry, you will need to run the GUI for the moment.

Best