DK 5.6.0: CLI command to import metadata

cool.chris65 at web.de cool.chris65 at web.de
Thu Jul 13 08:15:47 BST 2017

Hi,

I'm using DK to manage my pics over many years od DK-Versions ... actually I
need to import the metadata like tags, comments,... from the pics into the
database because the old db was lost...

It's no problem to import them withe gui, but it needs very long time, and I'm
using a debian8-based NAS (OMV) and a sql-server on it (mariadb) to store the
pics and all informations about them.

I would prefer a commandline solution to restore all metadatas into the
database because then it could run onto the NAS without any second PC to run
the whole dk, but I can't find anything about such a possibility to do it with
a cli

Greetz, Christoph