Exiv2 bug reports

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 15:21:16 BST 2017

Hi Andrey,

Yes, QtAV use ffmpeg, and ffmpeg is an indirect dependency to digiKam.

I like the link to stackoverflow. This can mean that writting metadta
to video files can be done easily with ffmpeg. I think reading must be
true also...

Look this report done to QtAV bugzilla :

https://github.com/wang-bin/QtAV/issues/820

This entry must be implemented in QtAV. It's really important. Comment
in this entry to promote the feature to QtAV developers.