Exiv2 bug reports

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 21:48:01 BST 2017

Here is my initial email. :)
Hello Gilles,

Thank you for taking the time for this.

How about ffmpeg? QtAV relies on it so it is probably already a part of the appimage.
ffmpeg can read and write QuickTime tags ( https://developer.apple.com/library/content/documentation/QuickTime/QTFF/Metadata/Metadata.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40000939-CH1-SW43 ) very well.
I think all we need is to read/write:
1. Creation date
2. Title
3. Description
4. Keywords (tags)
5. Location (GPS)
6. Rating
7. Author

I could not figure out how to write keywords and rating using ffmpeg but all the rest it can do.
We could write keywords to the field "comments" instead.
Rating..we can leave without it
What do you think?

Best regards,
Andrey