Might I raise the printing issue again

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 19:29:32 BST 2017

Hi,

I currently to rewrite the old PrintAsiistant kipi tool in digiKam
core as a Print Creator tool.

The implementation was bugous. I fixed a lots of problem inside.

This implementation provide a way to print through Gimp printing
engine. Did you try this ? If Gimp work fine, i will provide you a
5.7.0 pre version as Linux Bundle including my last works on this tool
(not available any more as a kipi tool).

Best