Might I raise the printing issue again

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Mon Jul 3 17:23:08 BST 2017

Since Digikam moved over to QT printing support it has not (and still is
not) working correctly. The issue is that not all the correct page sizes
for a printer show or are selectable. Now I realise that this is not
Digikams fault but it does prevent me using it for printing photos which
is something I always used to do. There is a bug report with QT at
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-58733 opened back in February but
there has been no movement on the issue at all. This issue not only
affects Digikam but every application which uses QT Printing Support

Can I ask anyone who uses Digikam to print (or any other applications
which uses QT) to please get an id for QT and vote for this issue. I
think this is the only way to get any movement on the problem if more
folks vote for it to get fixed.

Stuart
--
Website: http://www.stella-maris.org.uk