Inconsistent watermark sizes depending on pictures ratio

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 11:53:38 GMT 2017

Thanks for your answer.
I won't be using Digikam a lot in the next few weeks: I've just finished
the book of my last trip, and I'll fly for another one in three weeks... In
the mean time, I'll pay extra care to the few pictures I'll need to export.

Cheers,
Marie-Noëlle

> I am aware it is. a big change in behaviour and for your use case, it
> definitely doesn't make sense. This change has been requested by users, but
> I agree, it has gone too far by making this the only behaviour. This should
> either be made configurable somehow.
> I introduces these changes so I am happy to think of and implement a
> solution, but I have exams coming up. So I will only be able to do this
> after mid February. Your options are to live with it or switch back to
> 5.3.0 for the time being (or hope someone else will pick it up). I am sorry
> I can't provide any more timely assistance.
>
> Cheers,
> Simon
>
> --
  <http://marie-noelle-augendre.com>
Découvrez mes photos sur mon site <http://marie-noelle-augendre.com> ou ma
page Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/PhotographeEnCevennes?ref=bookmarks>

<http://www.blurb.fr/user/mnaugendre> <http://marie-noelle-augendre.com>
<http://www.blurb.fr/user/mnaugendre>

et tous mes livres-photos sur le site Blurb