Inconsistent watermark sizes depending on pictures ratio

Simon Frei freisim93 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 19:18:13 GMT 2017

I am aware it is. a big change in behaviour and for your use case, it
definitely doesn't make sense. This change has been requested by users,
but I agree, it has gone too far by making this the only behaviour. This
should either be made configurable somehow.
I introduces these changes so I am happy to think of and implement a
solution, but I have exams coming up. So I will only be able to do this
after mid February. Your options are to live with it or switch back to
5.3.0 for the time being (or hope someone else will pick it up). I am
sorry I can't provide any more timely assistance.

Cheers,
Simon