Inconsistent watermark sizes depending on pictures ratio

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 14:42:08 GMT 2017

Hi Martin,

I don't know how these things are registered. From my point of view,
everything is automatic, I never have to rotate photos at any moment of my
workflow. But I know for sure that other programs (such as Piwigo) have no
problem to render the 'normal' result I'm expecting.

Marie-Noëlle

--
  <http://marie-noelle-augendre.com>
Découvrez mes photos sur mon site <http://marie-noelle-augendre.com> ou ma

<http://www.blurb.fr/user/mnaugendre> <http://marie-noelle-augendre.com>
<http://www.blurb.fr/user/mnaugendre>

et tous mes livres-photos sur le site Blurb