Inconsistent watermark sizes depending on pictures ratio

Ahmed FathI ahmed.fathi.abdelmageed at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 12:45:13 GMT 2017

Hi , All

Marie , I made some code modifications and produced this following results ,
This is  what you wanted I think , am I right ?

Here I attach  6 photos :

Two original photos :  one portrait and one landscape
Two photos after running the batchQueueManager on both of them before the
modification , clearly showing the problem
Two photos after running the batchQueueManager on both of them after the
modification , giving a much better results

LandScapePortraitFix.zip
<http://digikam.1695700.n4.nabble.com/file/n4693115/LandScapePortraitFix.zip>

Is that it ?

Thanks,