How to change splash screen in digiKam AppImage?

Antonio Trincone antonio.trincone at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 18:42:21 GMT 2017

Can anyone now confirm that Appimage works like a charm even in the case of
"Open with..." command added to menubar and will open the file selected,
for example, in Darktable if one choose that program?
Many thanks for answers.
Antonio

Il giorno mer 18 gen 2017 alle ore 18:42 Gilles Caulier <
caulier.gilles at gmail.com> ha scritto:

> If you use 5.4.0, i recommend to try 5.5.0 pre version, which include a
> lots of improvements done on Face Management.
>
> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzeiVr-byqt5Y0tIRWVWelRJenM
>
> Look NEWS file for details :
>
> https://cgit.kde.org/digikam.git/tree/NEWS

> I would focus on something more important though. For example, yesterday
> digiKam crashed when I added a face region. I did not submit a bug report
> yet but I will if the issue occurs again.
>

> Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

[image: --]

Antonio Trincone
[image: https://]about.me/antonio.trincone