How to change splash screen in digiKam AppImage?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 16:17:10 GMT 2017

The current AppImage use SDK version 1. I suspect that options to update
need SDK version 2 which still in beta stage.

So i recommend to open a new file in bugzilla about this topic. But this
must include other bundle for MAcOS and Windows. Something like FireFox or
LibreOffice, with a web repository check to see if new release is available.