Using "supplemental categories" as tags?

Richard Müller mueller.eisborn at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 18 12:49:42 GMT 2017

Hi,
I have marked a lot of photos within IMatch for Windows with
hierarchically structured "tags". They are structured with dots to
characterize the different levels of hierarchy:
animals.carnivores.lion
I find these "tags" in DK, when I choose "Edit Metadata", as
"supplemental categories". Is it possible to import them as real Tags,
stored in the appropriate IPTC or, even better, XMP field within the
picture?
I'm using DK 5.20 with Ubuntu Xenial.
Thanks for helping, Richard

--
Richard Müller . Am Spring 9 . D-58802 Balve
http://www.oeko-sorpe.de - http://www.phytoplankton.info -