digiKam '97

Simon Frei freisim93 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 18:12:03 GMT 2017

I agree 100% on the priorities you set. But that is not the issue here.
Dan offered to take matter into hands to do this after Gilles asked
whether someone would step up.

Please keep the discussion rational and leave the polemics out. Both
calling mailing lists useless stone age technology as well as suggesting
hanging flowers instead of using something like discourse is not very
constructive.

Say Dan sets up Discourse such that you can still use it as a mailing
list, but also on a browser, what is your issue with it?