digiKam '97

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Tue Jan 17 17:10:03 GMT 2017

Am 17.01.2017 um 16:37 schrieb Dan Dascalescu:
>But the problem is you're still thinking in
> 1997 terms:

What's your problem with 1997?

I spent the last few month with a girl born that year and I can tell
you: it's marvelous. If you think, that's off topic, well, I think this
discussion is OT, too.

This is a low traffic mailing list, and, as much as I understand, it is
for people having some more or less technical problem with digikam. And
they find help here, easy and fast, above all thanks to the very kind
developers.

If you like a more adorned way of communication you are free to hang
some flowers on your screen or what ever makes your life easier and more
happy.

For me the mailing list just works and that's all I want from it. And I
am happy that the devs spent their time to better and better and better
their product, and not to spend their energy in things that are
absolutely unnecessary, even if they might be beautiful.

SCNR

Daniel

http://www.daniel-bauer.com