DK settings in windows 10

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 15:22:30 GMT 2017

I had to uninstall Digikam and clean up leftovers.After I installed Digikam 5.4.0 again it worked and I haven't seen the issue again.To clean up I used file search by "digikam" and "kde" in the open source Double Commander ran as administrator and CCleaner registry clean after that. CCleaner actually found some links to digikam.exe etc. in the registry.
Windows 10 search is awful that is the reason I used Double Commander.Please make sure you don't delete the database.db, thumbnails and xmp sidecar files. My database is on a separate drive so that was not an issue for me.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: mik.clucas at bluewin.ch Date: 2017-01-15  4:35 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: digiKam - Home Manage your photographs as a professional with the power of open source <digikam-users at kde.org> Subject: RE: DK settings in windows 10
Good to know that the registry is not being used! Thanks for the link. I changed the Option «Show Splash» in digikamrc and can now start digiKam 5.3 Best regardsMik Clucas Sent from Mail for Windows 10 From: Gilles Caulier