Digikam raw files and darktable

Juan Jose Casafranca jjcasmar at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 01:50:21 GMT 2017

Is that a darktable only solution? I dont want a darktable only solution
but a global solution, for several raw processors. When I say darktable,
its because its the raw processor I use, not because it deserves a special
treatment.

I still think that a solution  in which dk calls the raw processor to
generate the processed image is the best.