Group JPG and RAW

Simon Frei freisim93 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 17:57:41 GMT 2017

@Andrey: I completely misinterpreted your earlier statements, sorry. I
just associated group by type with what it does in digikam, without
actually thinking about it.

I completely agree that semantically it is wrong to say group by type. I
wonder whether group by name (while correct) is clear. Does a user, who
doesn't already know what it is meant to do, understand what is meant by
name (namely the filename without the extension)?