Group JPG and RAW

Christoph Huckle chrihuc at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 16:54:34 GMT 2017

Hi Simon,

In the past I would have agreed with your explanation about grouping by
type, but after thinking about it, the group's don't hold images of the
same type and that's what grouping by type means.
So, I apologize for picking that expression and am the opinion that correct
would be grouping by name.

Regards,
Christoph

Christoph Huckle