Group JPG and RAW

Simon Frei freisim93 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 10:50:43 GMT 2017

I haven't read those conversations, but grouping by extension is
implemented. I use it frequently. The behaviour was somewhat strange
(grouped images were not in all appropriate cases processed together),
but that will  be corrected in 5.4.0.
To group raw and jpg, select all to be grouped images (so all jpg and
raw files) and in the context menu select group -> group selected by type.