Digikam raw files and darktable

Juan Jose Casafranca jjcasmar at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 02:42:35 GMT 2017

I know that darktable writes not only tags, rating etc, but also the
process history.

That's why I want digikan to call darktable when it founds a raw file. To
generate the processed image.

Do you have any idea about digikam code? I see that people is interested in
this feature, so tomorrow I will try to define the tasks for the project
and I will share them in the bug I have create for this.

Thanks