Digikam raw files and darktable

Eduard Zalar eduard at zalar.de
Fri Jan 6 20:46:07 GMT 2017

Hi,

this is an interesting discussion.

Wouldn't it be better to enable darktable to update the embedded JPEG image
in the raw file?

In this case digiKam would detect a change in the file and automatically
update the thumbnail, isn't it?

It's just an idea...

Normally, I do not use raw files so I don't know if there may exist another
restriction which avoids this.

Regards
Eddie