Digikam raw files and darktable

Simon Frei freisim93 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 19:47:23 GMT 2017

First thing to do is open a bugzilla issue where you describe what you want:
https://bugs.kde.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=digikam&format=guided
There you probably get better pointers for where to start from
experienced devs, I never worked with that part of the code. This is the
function that creates thumbnails:
https://cgit.kde.org/digikam.git/tree/libs/threadimageio/thumbnailcreator.cpp?id=429fa5fd8e7f53b74c82eb19dffb2e6cf4b4325c#n455