fresh install

Kelly Ann Perkins kap277 at cornell.edu
Thu Jan 5 17:48:18 GMT 2017

Hi all,

Is there a way to do a completely fresh install of the program? One student (Mac version) deleted the folder where he had indicated to the program on setup, that was where his photos are stored and now when he configures digiKam to bring in a new album a folder is automatically created on his desktop. It seems that uninstalling the program and reinstalling does not walk you through the same options as the first installation did, so I was wondering if there is a file somewhere we need to delete before reinstalling?

Thanks
-Kelly