Menu Launch Name

Mick Sulley mick at sulley.info
Mon Feb 27 12:55:50 GMT 2017

To be honest I don't remember exactly.  I think I downloaded it, double
clicked and it asked me whether to just run or to install so I
installed.  As mentioned above the problem was re-naming, if you install
several versions they all show as digiKam.

If that doesn't work for you get back to me and I will try to do it again.

Mick