"open in console" missing in album context menu

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Sat Feb 25 14:39:32 GMT 2017

Hello,

just a little thing: In my digikam 5.3.0, in the album view there is no
entry for "open in console" anymore. Can I add this somehow? Or will you
re-add it in a future version again?

It was very useful for me, as I sometimes run scripts for an in a
specific directory, or open mc to do something and it saved me some
clicks. Nothing tragic, though, but would be nice to have it back :-)

Daniel

Something different: the fuzzy search function is fantastic! It helped
me a lot to find duplicates I saved "somewhere" and that are not
necessary, but even more it helps me to fast find quite similar images,
like 70%... That's great for selection tasks. Thanks,
digikam-developpers! :-)

http://www.daniel-bauer.com