Menu Launch Name

Mick Sulley mick at sulley.info
Sun Feb 19 10:45:52 GMT 2017

Thanks Derek,

It is rather confusing.  The file names in file explorer don't match the
file names in a terminal session, which I have never seen before.  In
file explorer it was showing as 'digiKam' but in a terminal it was
'appimagekit-digikam.desktop'

I edited Name[en_GB]=digiKam (seems you can have different names in
different languages) and the name is changed in hte menu and also in
file explorer

Mick