Missing menus

Derek Keats derek at dkeats.com
Sat Feb 18 18:35:56 GMT 2017

This is also my work computer, so I can't abandon Ubuntu right now as my
work applications are there and priority is how fast I can get work done. I
may try it out on an older laptop though.

I have always struggled with DK on Ubuntu but always got it working in the
end, so I will keep trying.

It has to have something to do with the file not being created.

regards
derek