Missing menus

Hans-Peter hans-ph at web.de
Sat Feb 18 18:12:02 GMT 2017

On Sat, 18 Feb 2017 19:44:47 +0200
Derek Keats <derek at dkeats.com> wrote:

> I already tried that. Didn't work either. D
>
> On 18 Feb 2017 7:30 p.m., "Gilles Caulier"
> <caulier.gilles at gmail.com> wrote:

Maybe i have a "brutal" solution.

I was a more or less happy Ubuntu user since several years, but Digikam
several times had various severe issues. Philip did a really great job and
i always managed to repair DK after a while, still this was annoying.
So some 2 month ago i switch to Manjaro where the newest DK version is in
the official repros and gets continously updated (with around 2 weeks
delay for testing). So far, without problems.
I won't yet say Manjaro is "better" than Ubuntu, ask me in some month :)
But you may try out in VM and see yourself.

HP

--
Why taunt me? Why upbraid me? I am merely a genius, not a god.