Missing menus

Derek Keats derek at dkeats.com
Sat Feb 18 10:59:29 GMT 2017

Just wondering if there is anyone here who uses Digikam on Ubuntu 16.10.
When I open the photo editor for the first time, there is a menu, but if I
close it an open it again, there is no menu. That is a bit of a show
stopper. Has anyone else seen this and found a fix?

I have tried all the fixes that I can find mentioned in various forums.
Nothing seems to work.

I use Digikam every day, so this is a killer for me, hence I will try
ANYTHING at this stage, even a vague hint!

Thanks
Derek

--
Dr Derek W. Keats, PhD
IT Strategy, Higher Education Strategy, Technology Innovation