Anders Kamf digikam at kamf.se
Fri Feb 17 08:31:32 GMT 2017

Hi

Maybe I'm missing something obvious, or maybe it isn't just there - anyway
I hope someone here will know!

I have two basic questions regarding the advanced search tool and stored
searches.

1. Is there any way to copy a stored search? (A common use case for me is
to just tweak one parameter and make a new search out of it.)
2. Is there any way to easy see which "8 Tags selected" that is selected in
a search without manually browsing the complete tag tree?

And finally one, maybe not as basic, question.
3. Is there any way to manually edit a search in a text editor? (I find the
GUI a little bit hard to overview and manage, especially when the search
gets a little bit more complex.)

Best Regards
Anders