Inconsistent watermark sizes depending on pictures ratio

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 10:37:56 GMT 2017

Hi,

I'm currently testing the Android program Photo Mate R3,
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tssystems.photomate3 to
use on the go when I have only a 7" tablet with a wireless hard drive.

Interesting thing is there are two parameters to express the watermark
size: one for the height and one for the width (both in percentages of the
final image, as in Digikam). From what I see, the program evaluate both
sizes, and use the biggest for each picture, so the watermark size is
always consistent on a batch of pictures, however their orientation/size
ratio are.

That's the behaviour I would like very much in Digikam.

Cheers,
Marie-Noëlle