Tag Thumbnails ???

BuckSkin dmnmcg60 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 07:42:31 GMT 2017

After reading that link about the bug fix, just to see what happened, I
converted an image to .png, went to tag properties, clicked the icon box,
selected the second bullet option ("other" I think it said), and browsed to
my .png image.

When all was said and done, I had my new .png image showing as the tag
thumbnail, although so small that I had to use the binoculars to see it.

Is there a way to make the tag thumbnail icons larger ?

Thanks for reading.