Install DigiKam pdf manual ???

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 10:16:27 GMT 2017

The page open in web browser with F1 from Linux AppImage is right. This is
the page from KDE online handbook versions.

2 links are proposed : HTML or PDF...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/digikam/32576892731/in/dateposted-public/

Else, you have the possibility to use digikam.org/docs page which will give
the same external links.

https://www.digikam.org/docs

So, no problem for me. All work as expected...