HTML gallery export

Milton Baar milton.baar at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 22:39:15 GMT 2017

Hi

Many thanks for your reply - but I have fallen at the first hurdle!

I am using a Mac and, despite looking for hidden files/folders, I can’t find the /themes folder anywhere, including inside the DigiKam package.

Having read the documentation, please correct me if I am wrong (probably!), even if I could find where the themes were stored, I can’t simply copy an existing one and then paste my existing html code into it - instead, I have to translate it into xsl format?

Cheers