Switch off dlna-server in dk

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 17:43:30 GMT 2017

yes you can if i remember. Try contextual menu in album select widget.

The DLNA tool is so far not finalized, as exported albums need to support
nested hierarchy properly. I passed myself 2 full month to review a code
from a student, which have revelated serious dysfunctions. I dropped all
and rewritten all from scratch. It based on a toolkit used in Kodi to
support DLNA protocol.

For me, supporting DLNA in digiKam is a big step, as plenty of device will
be able to show and control digiKam through the network without to write a
client application in each device. DLNA and UPNP protocol are standardized
and can be used with Apple devices, Android device, TV, etc...