Switch off dlna-server in dk

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 15:00:35 GMT 2017

Try People Tab in the left panel. All face tagged people should be there.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: frederic chaume <frederic.chaume at gmail.com> Date: 2017-12-31  2:20 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: digikam-users at kde.org Subject: Re: Switch off dlna-server in dk

    Hi all
    just discover this excellent feature of DK, very useful with all
      search, filter capabilities...
    just one question , is it possible to use select chidren in the
      list of albums? I don't find it, so jneed to select album one by
      one.
    Happy new year !

    frederic

    Le 30/12/2017 à 22:17, Gilles Caulier a