DK5.8.0 appimgage: Migration error database

cool.chris65 at web.de cool.chris65 at web.de
Mon Dec 25 10:58:28 GMT 2017

Hi,

this is the way I did it now:

- first I created a new database with digikam on an mariaDB-server on my local
workstation
- I made a dump from my database (after stopping DK):
	mysqldump -u root -p digikam > digikam_sich.sql

	mysql -u root -p < digikam_sich.sql

Important: to get all datas succesfully into a new database by scanning you have to
write the metadata also into the pics by default!

Greetz an have a merry christmas
Christoph