question: when/how does the crop tool save the selected ratio?

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Sun Dec 10 18:17:57 GMT 2017

Hi,

When I use the crop tool I can select a ratio (2:3, 1:1, whatever).
Sometimes it remembers my selection for the next image, sometimes it
does not. I haven't found out on what it depends when it remembers my
selection...

Sometimes it is a bit annoying when cropping a series and each time I
must select the same ratio again. It's not a big deal, but if I could
"force" digikam somehow to remember it, that would be great.

Can I do that? How?

Daniel
https://www.patreon.com/danielbauer
http://www.daniel-bauer.com