Unsure about left pane (albums, tags, labels, ... ) and filtering

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 21:31:07 GMT 2017

I am glad it worked for you.You can try to submit a wish/bug on bugs.kde.org to fix the issue in the next release.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: durchblick <quaddle at posteo.sk> Date: 2017-12-19  1:50 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: digikam-users at kde.org Subject: Re: Unsure about left pane (albums, tags, labels, ... ) and filtering
Hi, thanks for explanation, I am using it as you described, it suits most
needs. (thats a compliment)

Drawback is:
in a view like "timeline" there is a image count for every year, month etc.
This count is not updated when using the right pane filter mechanism
(logically as the right pane modifies the results of the main view).

I need to go every month step by step to see whether there are images and
how many.  Currently just a cosmetic problem.

Nevertheless, works :)