sort image by date

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 12:37:00 GMT 2017

This depend when image have been populated in database. The time stamp of
image is recorded in database to be able to perform searches.

Due to bug fixes, the right timestamp from metadata (there are more than 10
places where to get this info in Exif/makernotes/Iptc/Xmp), the date value
stored can change of course.

This can be also different depending of camera model.

To resume the date extraction is a complex process.