filter exported raw

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 11:48:59 GMT 2017

I don't think I've ever seen a parameter for this.
As my pictures are edited one by one, I group them manually by
drag-and-drop and have never used the automatic grouping feature.

Marie-Noëlle

--
  <http://marie-noelle-augendre.com>
Découvrez mes photos sur mon site <http://marie-noelle-augendre.com> ou ma

<http://www.blurb.fr/user/mnaugendre> <http://marie-noelle-augendre.com>
<http://www.blurb.fr/user/mnaugendre>

et tous mes livres-photos sur le site Blurb