filter exported raw

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 14:06:47 GMT 2017

Not yet, because all export tools still working as kipi tool which are
limited to play with internal tags from digiKam. It's planed to change this
behavior in the future.

But in your workflow you can tags your exported file yourself with color or
pick labels. Filtering this labels is easy from may interface.