dK 5.7.0 Error converting database (haar matrix)

J Albrecht heviiguy at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 16:07:35 GMT 2017

Thanks for your comments Giles.

Perhaps I don’t even need the MySQL database?

I’m trying to establish a shared database on my home server so that other users on other boxes will have the same access on their machines. Is there a “good” way of doing this other than relying on MYSQL?  Or, should I simply dump all remnants of the existing dK installation (including configs etc) and reinstall using MySQL from the beginning?

Additional insight/direction is welcome and appreciated!