Segmentation fault with Digikam 5.7.0

Arun Gurung arun-g at runbox.no
Wed Aug 16 13:09:15 BST 2017

Thank you for the work! But I still get a segmentation fault with 5.7.0.
Do you need any info from my machine to make it work? Thanks again.

-------

From: Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at gmail.com>
To: digiKam - Home Manage your photographs as a professional with the
        power of open source <digikam-users at kde.org>
Subject: Re: Digikam-users Digest, Vol 146, Issue 15
<CAHFG6sH8L0aSGC1TLBRMEwB-vytkhFDr1J8h0BKdNs1SBpCq_A at mail.gmail.com>

yes, please test the new version compiled today of Linux AppImage
bundle version 5.7.0 :

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzeiVr-byqt5Y0tIRWVWelRJenM

Gilles Caulier