Album preview thumbnail missing after move

Martin Zahnd info at natur-fotograf.ch
Mon Aug 7 17:04:36 BST 2017

Hi everybody

I moved all picture from drive/Folder Fotos to new drive Fotos_1 (because i have not enough space anymore and installed a new SSD) When I get started digiKam, he ask my for the new Location of the albums and migrate something. Now, everything is working fine so the Folder preview Thumbnails are missing. for each folder i set the folder preview picture. Did you now where this information is stored?

Thanks for helping.

Same as https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=255&t=141003

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

Martin Zahnd
Am Wasser 83
8049 Zürich

http://www.natur-fotograf.ch
http://www.mz-schulungen.ch

Gesendet über meinen Festnetzanschluss,
strahlungsfrei und gesundheitsverträglich.