Digikam 5.6 on ppa?

NeiNei neinei at gmx.net
Mon Aug 7 15:36:51 BST 2017

Dear Phil,

by chance, I found today in the Kubuntu backport ppa some evidence on
DigiKam 5.6 for Xenial:

https://launchpad.net/~kubuntu-ppa/+archive/ubuntu/backports?field.series_filter=xenial

So I don't know whether it would be helpful or advisable to add the ppa
to the software sources of the distro if it is not already there by default.

Best,
NeiNei