Browsing by tag sometimes shows items with alternative tag

meku digikam at meku.org
Tue Aug 8 13:46:47 BST 2017

I am seeing some inconsistent behaviour when browsing items by Tags.

Selecting a single tag (A) in the tree shows all items with tag (A) but
also unrelated items with tag (B).  So far I have only discovered this
happening for a few specific tags, but it continues happening after
restarting Digikam.

If I use the Search for tag (A) then it shows the expected results, it's
only within the Tag browser that this issue is occurring.

Using Digikam 5.7 appbundle with mysql.