Associating Collections to New Internal HDD ???

BuckSkin dmnmcg60 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 13:56:16 BST 2017

Thanks.
That was my first thought and would have accomplished everything needed as
easily as just reassigning the letters.
Your solution is the most sensible means of keeping things on track;
however, I wanted my main internal working pictures drive to be "A" and the
external back-up drive to be "Z"; and, with all of you guys help, now they
are.